Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Water + Electricity = Danger!

Water is an excellent conductor of electricity; even a thin layer of water can conduct electricity very well. To avoid getting zapped, you should:

Image of electrical hazard - drill in a puddle of water.Image of electrical hazard - extension cord in a puddle of water.

Never use electrical appliances with wet hands.

Never place electrical appliances in or near water. Wet appliances can electrocute you!

Never let power cords or extension leads get into or near water! Someone stepping into the puddle could get electrocute


Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Rooter.

Today I caused $1400 worth of damage.